Loading Flash Player......
As a full-service dealership, we're proud of the relationships we have with our customers and guarantee friendly, efficient service on all your maintenance needs. You can count on our experienced, factory-trained technicians to examine and repair your equipment quickly and correctly. Our first-class service department also keeps up with the changing technology to ensure ultimate customer satisfaction.
Preferred Customer Service Plan
"Lifetime - As long as you own the machine!"
Level 1 - 250 hours or 6 months
Level II - 500 hours or 12 months
Level III - 1000 hours or 3 years
1. 10% discount on all filter, fluids, belts, labor and mileage charges from regular prices on
P/M Service invoices. Additional repairs NOT discounted.
2. Preferred status when unit is brought into the shop. Unit will be checked
out within 2 hours and customer notified of an expected completion date.
Minor repairs will be completed at this time also.
3. All P/M services will include a Bobcat Bobcheck Inspection and a copy of
the report will be issued to the owner.
4. Customer must contact us within 50 hours of due services and have us
complete required service to keep contract valid.
5. $150.00 initial unit and $100 each additional unit.
6. ALL makes and models accepted - new and used.
ADVANTAGES for the OWNER:
1. Savings on cost of P/M's
2. Savings on less downtime for repairs
3. Savings on less lost time due to break downs
4. Increased value of unit due to regular maintenance and records when
trading in or selling unit
5. Savings on less lost time by being able to schedule required repair before
6. Savings due to prolonged life on unit
7. Trade-in value at Bobcat of Houston will be increased by $1000.00 after
12 months in the program
Level 1 Service - Every 250 Hours
Change Engine Oil and Filter
Replace Fuel Filter
Replace both Air Filters and HVAC Filter if applicable
Check all Fluid Levels including Planetary Drives on Mini
or Compact Excavators and top off as needed
Check all Belts
General Visual Inspection
Level II Service - Every 500 Hours
Complete Level 1
Replace Hydraulic Filters
Complete Bobcheck Inspection and Form
Check Operation of all Functions
On Track Machines - change Oil in Final Drive (Note T140,
T180 & T190's require an additional 3 hours to remove tracks.)
Level III Service - Every 1000 Hours
Complete Level 1 and 2
Change Hydraulic Fluid
Change Oil in Chain Case
Change Engine Coolant
Replace all Belts
Replace Final Drive Fluid on Excavators
Replace Case Drain elements
Requires Customer Permission to Adjust Valves as
recommended by Bobcat (requires 2 additional hours)